Found the first photo online of my Snake cosplay, which I debuted at SacAnime Winter 2012, a smaller con in Sacramento CA. I did a nighttime photo shoot with
, so expect photos from that when I get them. Snake is one of my favorite characters, so it was awesome to walk around cosplaying him.
- Grey slacks and a grey longsleeve. Vest is a modified tshirt. Bandana is a length of fabric around some foam.
- Belt comes from my Raiden cosplay. Made of a luggage strap, an old messenger bag strap for the two thigh straps, and various cellphone and belt pouches. Holds all my stuff for a con (phone, wallet, keys, etc) so I don't need a bag to carry it.
- Elbow pads are actually some old knee pads I had, used them since they were bigger. Knee pads are actual construction kneepads. All were painted with a grey primer.
- Boots and gloves I already had
-Holster is craft foam, fomboard, and strapping and clips from old backpacks. 2 adjustable straps around my thigh, and one vertical strap clipping it to my belt. Sleeve on the front to house the SOCOM suppressor.
- SOCOM is a 5-dart toy blaster, the LAM unit is foamboard. The suppressor is PVC pipe with a threaded male connector, the female connector is in the barrel of the gun, allowing me to go suppressed or not as well as holster my weapon.
- PSG1 is primarily a 48in length of PVC, cardboard, and foamboard. The scope is PVC pipe and a few couplings of different sizes. Odds and ends from my toolbox were added for detail. Grip is layers of foamboard.
- Currently working on making a Stinger missile launcher for Fanime '12.
- Possibly a FAMAS?
See more at my facebook fanpage![link]